Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Blogpost #4 The Hobbit
I've been reading J.r.r Tolkien's The Hobbit. The prequel to The Lord of The Rings. I think Bilbo's journey represents how sometimes we have to take chances in life because if it doesn't pay off in the long run then at least you won't regret it. Sometimes we tend to play it safe in some situations vbecuase we want to avoid embarresment or we don't feel comfortable doing it. but does that mean that I'll regret it? maybe, maybe not.I, for example don't like dancing and try to avoid it as much as possible. do I absolutely need to dance, no. But i know that eventually i will have to dance. ther's no overall gain from it but i'll have fun and will make a good memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like how you said that you'll have fun and you contradicted at the end of the blog-post, it all makes sense but how is it you you wont have a great time but will can elaborate on that.
ReplyDelete