Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogpost # 2

I think Edmund was very selfish. He put his wants above his family, not realizing the amount of harm he was doing, not just to his family, but to rest of Narnia. But, then again not all the blame can be put on him, the White Witch is a very decieving, manipulative person. But didn't he realize what exactlly he was doing? The first time he met the Queen she said that she was going to make his brother and sisters jesters, didn't he realize how awful that is?  In the middle of the book, Edmund returns to the White Witch and tells her where Peter, Lucy, and Susan are. In return she puts him into a cell. Its then when he realizes what an awful decision he has made.
Part of me does kinda get Where Edmund is coming from.When I was little, sometimes I would get jelous when my brother got to do stuff when I didn't. So, in that way i relate to Edmund.

1 comment:

  1. This is a little short, Edgar, and I'm not sure which question you're answering. Try to elaborate more!

    ReplyDelete