Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blogpost 16 : A Game of Thrones

   In the book, there are these two houses that are about to go to war, The Starks and the Lannisters. As I was reading  I realized that much bad stuff happens to the good guys (the Starks) versus how cunning the bad guys are. As I read I can't help but think that the Starks have just showed up in the middle of a game of poker to play and don't realize that the Lannisters have bluffed everyone else ( the other houses) into thinking what they want them to think, and the Starks figure it out, but it's too late, the game has already been won. There is a line in the in the TV show Game of Thrones( which is based on the based on the book) said by Cersei Lannister  To Ned Stark, " When you play the game of thrones, you either win or die"

1 comment:

  1. I like how you quoted the line from the show, I can understand what yournare talking about because I watch the show and I read like a book and a half. Come on would itnbe a good book without the Starks getting in trouble and being troubled by the Lannister. Over all though I liked how you gave an example of how the Lannisters cause problems for the Starks.

    ReplyDelete