Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blogpost 17: A Clash of Kings

SPOILERS:
I'm now reading Clash of Kings which is the second book in the series of A Song of Ice and Fire. In this book the Starks are at war with the Lannisters and The Baratheons have split up  and are both want the Iron Throne. Robb Stark is now being named King of the North and wishes to become an Independant country and is demand his sisters back from Kings Landing. My favorite character so far is Arya because she is easily the most sympehtetic character in the  book, her and her sister Sansa who is stuck in Kings Landing being abused by King joffrey. ( Sorry about the length, I had finished  a bigger one earlier but the stupid computer decided not to save or publish it, so after raging for awhile I was able to sit down and write something.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment