SPOILERS
I'm now reading the fourth book in A Song of Ice and Fire series. In this book the thing that really stood out about this book compared to the other books is that the perspectives are mostly on the bad guy's side. Most of the Starks, which are the good guys, are dead and those that are still living are forced into hiding. The really cool thing though is that the book somehow makes me connect with these characters as much as I connected with the Starks, except for Cersei, if nothing, her percpective made me hate her more. One example of a percpective that suprised me was a character named Jaime. In the first to books I hated this guy, He commits incest with his sister, he pushed a child out a window of a tower, and he was constantly trying to kill the people I liked. But somewhere in the the third book and in the fourth book he starts to regret the things that he did and tries to atone for the one that he can, in a way he starting to become a lot like Tyrion, which is his little, much more relatable, funnier brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment