Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogpost 18: A Storm of Swords

      I'm now reading the third book In the Song of Ice and Fire series. Things have kind of gone to hell now in the book. Everyone at war with one another and you can't walk down the street without a weapon and mercanaries walk around being called knights. In the first book when the war had started I was rooting for the Starks to win. I felt they were stuck between a rock and a hard place and had no choice but to go to war, but now I have forgotten why. It's not that I've lost interest, it that I don't to see all these characters die just for some stupid crown, It sucks when characters that don't have anything to do with the war suffer more than the person who are fighting the war. The cool thing about this book was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment