Thursday, January 26, 2012
Blogpost 14: Dune
It seems like the Atriedes's aren't very relatable to. All the characters you root for are are very tamed and don't really have much of my sympathy. Like I said in one of my other blog posts, If I feel like a certain don't need my sympathy and is doing okay way before I came along then I'm not gonna care that much unless the characters are interesting and different. Except for characters like Halleck and Hawat who are both super badass though you don't see them much. The main character Paul still has this shroud of mystery to him that really should have been taken off by now. I heard this book starts of a bit slow but at the same time I heard that this was one of the best science fiction books ever made so I guess I may have too high of expectations for this book. My favorite character that isn't really spoken much about in depth is without a doubt Hawat. He seems like a mixture of Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars and Ned Stark from Game of Thrones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment